Friday, November 16, 2007

My 2nD VisiTors

YaY , my futsal team came to visit me n some guys.
i m so happy . 2 days in a row git people come to my hse ^^

~Visitors~
kerly
presena
shu ying
allisha
shih jin
justin
leon
jon
- sorry if i miss out someone just tell me

so the girls n i start chatting. i miss them so much ><

Later a group of guys come kacau jkjk.
caleb, bobby, calvin, eshen, sam(just know him today)
btw, caleb n his 'dancers' xD gave a performance




oh ya, the video not very clear i was using my phone. at least u can see the movements ^^.

Later, the guys went home. left me n the girls. we chat until everyone left.
it was such a great day ^^

so to my frens - u all r most welcome to visit me. dun have to bring anything.
but please tell me a day bfore. not like this group lolz 10 mins call me say they are coming. luckily i was free.><

~xL~ my life is improving cause of frens ^^

No comments: