Tuesday, May 01, 2007

halo beautiful people of so called planet earth

For appetizers.....(last night n today)

ok let me start about last night. my mum wanted to go to the temple for the wesak eve thing. so i just willingly( half truth) went lo around 9 i think. anyway, i was lighting the oil lamps then
KA BOOOOM ........... guess who was behind me. GUAN GUAN'S BRO ESHEN ELSON. hahaha...must sis kinda freak out and ran away telling my mum that my buds are here. oh ya, guan . my sis kinda..dislike u unliterally .hahaha just because u say my sis eyes veri big n scary.

soon i was in the hall. chanting..stuff. next was the walking part.. around the inside of the temple. 3 rounds. its kinda seeing my dad trying his best to chat the pali words.hahaha
well..after tat more chanting........it was quite unbearable for the next hour. so we just left the hall...n went back straight home. oh ya i receive sms when i was in the temple. disturbing mua....just joking.

continue smsing at home.....sumting happen..though.
but i m not goin to tell. at LEAST i gav tat dude a piece of my mind. who knew tat i was tat tough
( mentally)
watch fun with dick n jane later to release stress..... i feel a little better after tat. hit the sheets later.

next morning.....woke up at 10. sleepy head.
my mum went to the temple again..herself. for the wesak thingy. she said she saw some of my friends. like min xian n yiv~
so.dad took us to eat roti canai in taipan. its been since long i had my breakfast there. the worst part they change the manager and the food took its toll....

went home..........*fast forward* watch tv projek eat projek eat tv com.

now i m blogging.... unbelievable i m blogging twice today...
tatz like a MIRACLE

so as i promise. i will post sumthing nice.

~xL~ picking bits & pieces of my heart >.< i think i will b alrite......hopefully

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!