Wednesday, February 21, 2007

the third day of CNY
hm.... letz see .when to eat wif my cou in tai tong lolz....
well....my cou left adi cause her uni start school on wed....
i seriusly miss her so much .. ~.~
anywayz.....my dad brought my family to his veri old friends hse 'kua' well they known each other since high school tatz... seriusly long...i hope i could hav friendships last tat long
we when.. they tok drink get ang pao lolz.
their daughter so cute leh
then i went to my dad's fren hse 4 dinner
my dad's fren's son i mean sons..2 la
so DAMN CUTE
seriusly lolz...

the fourth day of cny

woke up wif a bad hair day
sumore today my cou comin lolz..
....................u know all the cookies...n root bir.....new wan
n they eat finish everything
...so stupid la
..............lolz..
then sleep.in the afternoon
seriusly if i goin to continue lik tat i will go fat....
or worse chubby
..........................
lolz......eat sleep eat sleep
wow...tatz....alot of fat rite there^^


till then ..i shall...update my bloggy
chaoz..

~xL~ seriusly feeling fat

No comments: